2021 NFL Power Rankings: Week 2



 The Denver Broncos made a statement in Week 1 that things might be different in the Mile High City. How did that improve their subjective rankings across the NFL heading into Week 2?

Given where I started off last week, things kind of remained where they were this week. A few teams tumbled and rose, but by and large they remained in the same tiers where I had them.

The only real petty thing I did was dropped the Baltimore Ravens like a stone for keeping me up late and making me reorder things because they decided to stop playing in the fourth quarter against the lowly Las Vegas Raiders. The biggest gainer was the Arizona Cardinals. I thought they would be good this year, but I didn’t expect them to whoop up on the Tennessee Titans like they did.

I had the Denver Broncos ranked 16th to start the season and felt I was being overly optimistic for a team coming off such a poor season. They looked better than 16th even if it was against a team near the bottom of my rankings in the New York Giants. If they keep winning, we’ll keep moving them on up that ladder.


Week 2 NFL Power Rankings

Rank Team

1 Tampa Bay Buccaneers

2 Kansas City Chiefs

3 Arizona Cardinals

4 Pittsburgh Steelers

5 Cleveland Browns

6 Seattle Seahawks

7 Buffalo Bills

8 New Orleans Saints

9 San Francisco 49ers

10 Los Angeles Rams

11 Green Bay Packers

12 Denver Broncos

13 Los Angeles Chargers

14 Miami Dolphins

15 Tennessee Titans

16 Dallas Cowboys

17 Indianapolis Colts

18 Baltimore Ravens

19 Philadelphia Eagles

20 Cincinnati Bengals

21 Las Vegas Raiders

22 Minnesota Vikings

23 Washington Football Team

24 New England Patriots

25 Carolina Panthers

26 Chicago Bears

27 Atlanta Falcons

28 Houston Texans

29 New York Giants

30 Detroit Lions

31 New York Jets

32 Jacksonville Jaguars

Comments

Popular Posts

Marcas Grant's 2021 NFL Fantasy Football Sleepers Week 2

2021 NFL Schedule: Release date, schedule changes, divisional opponents, key dates, more

New Ravens LB Justin Houston: 'I was so close' to signing with Steelers